Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Hijacked Email

A few months ago my yahoo email was hijacked.  If you received a random email from me back in February with just a link or random jibberish, it wasn't me, but my apologies for it happening.  After working some things out, I went on my way figuring everything was okay.  Well I just realized that wasn't the case.


I haven't really used my yahoo email for several years and have just had any emails I receive there forwarded to my gmail address.  Turns out when I got jacked and changed all my info, I forgot to update my forwarding info with gmail.  In other words, I haven't been getting my yahoo emails forwarded since February.


To that end, if you emailed me there and I didn't reply, my apologies again, but I didn't know.  I've got nearly 1000 emails to go through, so I'll do my best to get back to everyone, no matter how long ago it was.


Thanks y'all.


Until next time, may the felt be with you. 

posted by TripJax @ 11:47 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home