Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



It's Friday, You Ain't Got No Job, You Ain't Got Sh!t To Do...I'm Gonna Get You HighOnPoker

It's Friday, You Ain't Got No Job, You Ain't Got Sh!t To Do...I'm Gonna Get You HighOnPoker

A classic line from the classic movie Friday with a few liberties taken on my part in order to honor another poker blogger. Happy Brogday to Jordan from HighOnPoker who just hit his one year of brogging. Damn fine broggin' J.

Speaking of Jordan, I was voice chatting with him and GCox a week or two ago when a funny exchange occurred. I had forgotten about it until J mentioned Wifey Kim in his brog recently. I am taking liberties as I didn't write anything down and don't remember the exact context, but this is pretty much how it went...

TripJax: Jordan, tell Wifey Kim she kicks ass.
Jordan (Speaking to Wifey Kim): Trip thinks you're a bitch.
Jordan (Speaking to Wifey Kim): I'm just kidding, he thinks you rock.
Jordan (Speaking to Wifey Kim): His sons name is Jaxon, with an x.
Jordan (Speaking to Wifey Kim): That is a really cool name. Don't you think we should name our first child Jaxon, with an x?
Wifey Kim (In The Background): Only if his middle name will be GCoxy.


That may not be funny now, as it is written, but at the time we all got a good laugh out of it. Wifey Kim rocks. Nice pull Jordan. Can't wait to meet Wifey GCox at Okie-Vegas. Bad day at work for me...must go...

posted by TripJax @ 10:57 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home