Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Six hours of interviews for a new position within the firm begin in just a few minutes. Wish me luck!

I made it into Miami-Dade, FL last night with no incidents. As I posted earlier on my Facebook, no sign of Horatio "H" Caine up to this point (a little CSI Miami humor for those that watch the show). I'll keep my eye out for a red head dude with sunglasses and a badge who is dropping one-liners like it's his business.
 
I'm getting ready to go into 5 seperate interviews over a 6 hour span, so I expect today to be quite brutal. The good thing is I still have my existing job, even if I don't get offered the position; however, I am very interested in the potential with this promotion.
 
I'll leave you with a pic I took coming into Florida. I swear it looks like some of those little spots could just drop right into the ocean. Weird seeing land from such great heights.

Sent from my Phone that starts with an i.

Posted via email from TripJax

posted by TripJax @ 9:18 AM,

1 Comments:

At 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to FL. Gonna be near Tampa?

-Decker

 

Post a Comment

<< Home