Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Sleestaks & Waffles

Sleestaks & Waffles

Does anyone remember Land Of The Lost? One of my buddies burned me a copy of the 1st season which he has on DVD. I gave it to Little Trip and it hasn't come out of his DVD player for weeks. He friggin' loves it. It is wild that my son is watching a show I used to love as a kid.

Watching it now is quite laughable, but it sure does bring back memories. "Watch out for those Sleestaks Cha-Ka!" I have no idea why I just wrote any of this down in my blog. I'm guessing it's because I am now singing the song and can't seem to get it out of my head. "Marshall, Will and Holly, on a routine expedition..." I'll spare you the rest, but if you want to take ride down nostalgia lane and sing the rest of the song, here you go.

I didn't play much poker this weekend, but instead fiddled with the blog template a little bit. Nothing big, but a couple of changes. I tried to clean up my sidebar so it wasn't so honking big. I linked to my bloglines blogroll because the actual list on my blog was getting out of control. I'm still linking and reading everyone, however I'm keeping the list directly at bloglines instead of on the sidebar. I'm also offering a blogger spotlight to highlight bloggers I enjoy reading.

Both of the above ideas were the brainchild of Sirfwalgman (waffles for short), which is why he gets the honor of being my first Blogger Spotlight (see his blog picture in my sidebar). Waffles recently updated his blog template and is offering a blog of the month which I think is a great idea. I didn't want to have a timeframe for my Blogger Spotlight, but I'm guessing I'll change it each week or so. Thanks Waffles for the great ideas...sorry I ganked them.

In case you've missed this here blog lately, be sure and check out my announcements section in the sidebar for details on the next DADI event, the DADIII Heads Up Championship. It's this Friday, February 17th. Good times will be had by all, so why don't you join us?!

Well, that will be all for today. Hopefully I'll have more pokery goodness later this week.

posted by TripJax @ 3:12 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home