Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Nick Geber is my BFF

I saw this on POKERATI and just had to laugh.  I dig Nick Geber's commentary in general and just the fact he was having some fun during a testing session is good stuff.  Hopefully no one took too much offense to it, but I enjoyed it.  It just so happens I've been spending several of the past few nights watching the Bluff live video feed onrine and happened to catch his commentary.  I like the guy so far and this video just solidifies the fact that people are people.  Lighten up folks.



Until next time, may the felt be with you.

Posted via email from TripJax

posted by TripJax @ 9:30 PM,

1 Comments:

At 9:53 AM, Blogger WillWonka said...

I've watched of some of the final tables that Daniel N has made and I agree and enjoy the broadcasts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home