Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



BBT5 Is On

Well I've taken some time off from the blog - about a month, to be exact - and I'm ready to get back on the saddle.  Originally my laptop hard drive bit the dust, so I was without a computer for a while.  Sure I could blog from my iPhone, but I just didn't have it in me.  I'm happy to report I finally got my computer back up and running and, lo and behold, I've got something to blog about...


THE BBT5!


I know I'm late to the game in pimping this, but better late than never.




Here are the specifics listed on the Full Tilt blog regarding the tournaments...


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Below you will find details on all the events as well as the BBT5 banners

Tournament: Poker From the Rail
When: Monday, April 19th through May 24th starting at 22:00ET
Game: Deepstack NLHE
Buyin: $24+2 (or token)*
Password: 2010WSOP

Tournament: The MookieWhen: Wednesday, April 21st through May 26th starting at 22:00ET
Game: Deepstack NLHE
Buyin: $10+1*
Password: vegas1

*Winner also receives ToC entry

Tournament: Battle of the Blogger Tournaments InvitationalWhen: Sunday, April 18th through May 23rd starting at 19:00ET
Game: Deepstack NLHE
Buyin: Restricted freeroll**

**$2,000 Prizepool + 1st and 2nd place receive ToC entry

Tournament: Blogger Battle RoyaleWhen: Sunday, June 6th starting at 14:00ET
Game: Deepstack NLHE
Buyin: Freeroll for BBT participating bloggers

Battle of the Blogger Tournaments banners

BBT5 - Large banner
BBT5 - Medium banner
BBT5 - Small banner
BBT5 - Thumbnail banner



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I think it goes without saying, but damn well deserves to be said.  A big thank you to Al and Full Tilt for making this happen.  Al rawks!



posted by TripJax @ 11:09 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home