Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Gus Hansen's Every Hand Revealed


Last week I bought this book figuring it would be a while before I was able to get it started given my crazy work schedule. Then on Tuesday ChickJax had a severe allergic reaction to an antibiotic which ultimately put her in the hospital near anaphylactic shock. It's been a scary ride in the hospital the last few days, but thankfully she is starting to turn the corner today and has had a good chance to sleep and recover.

For those that read here regularly and knew about what was going on (primarily from my FaceBook updates), thanks for your thoughts and prayers. We are hoping to be out of the hospital tomorrow, with her continuing to rest from home. The doc (no not Dr. Pauly or DrChako this time) said it will probably take up to 2 weeks to be fully recovered. Yeesh.

All that said, during the quiet times I've had a chance to start reading this book. I plan to do a write-up/review, but for now let me just make a note to the professional poker players that decide to write a book...

LAY OFF THE FUCKING EXCLAMATION POINTS FOR FUCK SAKE!

Between Helmuth and Hansen (what little I've read of Gus' book so far), it's enough to drive a sane man batty. I find myself wondering when the next EC will show up instead of focusing on the book.

And with that I'll end this post, but be back soon with a full write-up! I promise! It will be awesome!! Thanks! Exclamat!on po!nt!

Until next time, may the felt be with you.


-- Posted from my phone that starts with an i.

posted by TripJax @ 4:05 PM,

5 Comments:

At 7:05 PM, Blogger EN09 said...

It's been awhile since I've been through these parts. Sorry to hear about your hospital scare. Hope all is well soon for ChickJax & Family.

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger WindBreak247 said...

Hey really sorry to read about your wife, and glad to read she's turned the corner. All the best to the family in her ongoing recovery.

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger BWoP said...

Sorry to hear about ChickJax. I hope all is well :-)

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger OhCaptain said...

Sorry to hear about ChickJax. We are hoping for a complete and full recovery. I've got this book on my "to be read" pile as well.

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Free Poker Capital said...

"Every Hand Revealed" - i waiting for Polish version :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home