Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



WPBT Game Change Alert: H.O.S.P.I.T.A.L.

Thank goodness your reading this. If you didn't know already, the game format for tonight has been changed from H.O.R.S.E. to H.O.S.P.I.T.A.L. What's H.O.S.P.I.T.A.L. you ask? Lucky for you I have the answer...

Hold'em
Omaha Hi Lo
Stud
Pot Limit Omaha
Iggy's Choice
Tao Of Poker's Choice
Ace-to-Five
Lowball

O.K. so maybe that's not really the new format, but being in the hospital for the last 3 days has sent me over the edge. And I'm not even the one strapped to all the machines and unable to go outside (see previous posts for details on why we're at the hospital). My poor wife is ready to get up out of this joint, but we're here for the safety of our baby so we gotta stick it out. All indications are that we'll be headed home tomorrow with wifey on light bed rest for a while. As for my playing the game tonight, it's quite cool of her to say that I should play. In fact, she knows that there is so much down time while we're in the hospital room that it's a great chance for me to do something interesting.

It's strange how things have worked out for this tournament. Once I found out we were headed to the hospital, in my mind, I had already bagged the tourney. Figured there was no way. Then I brought the computer to the hospital so we could watch DVD's and found out they had wireless. Sweet Momma Brown They Have Wireless!!!! That was so cool as I was able to surf like a champ while chilling in the hospital room. Many a blog was read this weekend. You all should be proud of yourselves. Good writing.

But the strangest thing about the tournament is - of the five different poker sites I have downloaded on my computer - the only one that I'm able to get onto from the hospital is Full Tilt. It's like I was meant to win...I mean play...this tournament.

Last night while I should have been studying up on the games I rarely play in HORSE, I instead watched Donnie Darko. It's as if my brain remembered how I procrastinated in high school and college and knew that I would have time to study up today. If you have not seen Donnie Darko you should check it out...good stuff. As for my studying, I did read about an hours worth today so watch out, I may just be ready to play tonight (who am I kidding).

See you all on the felt folks.

posted by TripJax @ 8:32 PM,

1 Comments:

At 8:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
air travel find a hp computer motels in modesto ca california sell home in encino life insurance rate sharon kent webspace loans free parking - domain as car collateral loan auto dealers culinary school infocus lp600 projector win a trip to walt disney world attorney search madina timeshare guide to webserver information medigap medicare durham dental insurance

 

Post a Comment

<< Home