Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



A Noble Spirit Embiggens The Smallest Man

A Noble Spirit Embiggens The Smallest Man

As it stands, my current Noble Poker bankroll is smaller than Mini-Me's schlong. I can't buy a glow in the dark condom from a dirty gas station bathroom, much less the cheapest Noble non freeroll event - a $.50+$.20 Under $1 Special they offer on occasion. Thankfully, this is not from donk play, but rather a recent cash out. I dwell on this as, for the longest time, I've been killing it there and basically playing with my profits from other peoples donk play.

I want to reload at Noble, but I also want to try and focus on playing some new sites through PokerSourceOnline. Having already received my free 500 piece 11.5g Dice Poker Chip Set (4th one down from the link) through them, I've got my eyes set on this Apple IPod Mini 4.0GB Digital Audio Player (4th one down from the link also). It'll take some time and completion of 3 or 4 site bonuses, but I should be able to handle it. It's not the huge 40GB, but I don't really need one that big. 1000 songs should work just fine for me. Where I'm strapped is with the seed money to get started again. This is not to say I don't have the funds to restart the bankroll, but I certainly don't have enough to play as much as I would like. So what I've got to do is grind it out just like I've always done, until I can transfer some dough between sites. I look forward to the challenge.

In the meantime, I'm still evaluating my master plan and making decisions on which sites and what games at those sites are best for my continued growth. I'm also planning to further pick the brains of fellow bloggers to find out what works for them and what games they are playing with success. As I mentioned in my previous post, I'll be posting soon in more detail the games I decide to focus on going forward.

And for the record, if you don't know about PokerSourceOnline, step out of your cave and go check it out...and *cough* bonus code TripJax or GCox25 or HighOnPoker.

posted by TripJax @ 7:24 PM,

4 Comments:

At 7:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey speaking of free things try nobel prize literatureblingo, its free to sign up and you can win free prizes! I just won a free movie ticket!

 
At 12:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if u want an ipod, you can go to www.getipodsforfree.com and do an offer. follow the instructions and they'll actually send you a freeipod, no joke, there's reviews all over the internet

 
At 4:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Blogger,
Thank for sharing about A Noble Spirit Embiggens The Smallest Man. I need more info about discount ipod nano. If you have more discount ipod nano topic, please share with us. Going to visit you soon.

 
At 1:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are looking to save money while making money, this is the place to be. Learn about poker card and other related topics and save time while having fun! Even though this post from A Noble Spirit Embiggens The Smallest Man is not exactly related to everyones concerns, Blogger has done a great job making a user friendly place to post relevant information.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home