Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Happy Valentine's Day Lame Ass Comic

Happy Valentine's Day Lame Ass Comic

Happy Valentine

My name is Tommy.

That

You gonna get some tonight?

That would be ideal.

Excellent, that should free you up from spousal duties on Friday night.

Friday night?  What

The DADIII Heads Up Championship at Stars, 9pm, password blogsaregay.

I

That

I said my name is Tommy.

That

?

Just sign up for the tournament...

Yes sir.

Thanks to THG for pointing me in the direction of chatfu.com. I dig it. Sorry this comic sucked. Happy Valentine's Day ya wankers. See you Friday.

posted by TripJax @ 10:30 AM,

2 Comments:

At 11:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

www.ComicStripGenerator.com let's you make over 1,000 different comic layouts (where ChatFU "borrowed" layout & some images), personalize with your own words ;)

 
At 8:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site
» » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home