Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Blogger Spotlight: 9 2 Offsuit (And Other Random Stuff Too)

Blogger Spotlight: 9 2 Offsuit (And Other Random Stuff Too)

I'll be getting to the DADI details from last night, but first, how about another installment of Blogger Spotlight?! I have mentioned 9 2 Offsuit once or twice in my posts, but today I think they deserve the Spotlight. They are always updating there brog with fresh and interesting material which is nice.

9 2 Offsuit is the type of brog where I know when I check my bloglines, there will be a new post from them. It helps that they have numerous contributors, but that also makes for different perspectives on the game of poker from one brog. If I'm not mistaken, there are 4 contributors, Radii, Simms, Malificient, and Chris.

Their brog template is pretty slick and real easy on the eyes. If you have not had a chance to check out their brog, now is your chance. Click on the pic to the left and give them a whirl. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Last night DADI IV Shorthanded seemed to go off without a hitch. As always, the community rallied with full support bringing nearly 60 sign-ups. If I'm not mistaken I think we officially hit 57 registrations. Yours truly ended his shorthanded night when AA ran into KJ on a JJ board. Yep, TripJax was defeated by Trip Jacks. So right, but oh so wrong. Nice use of my chips DNasty, making a run for the final table and finishing in 4th. Nice job D.

Biggestron and The Poker Bus ended up getting Heads-Up and Big was able to take it down. Congrats to everyone who made it in the money, including Ingoal, LifesAGrind, and FishyMcDonk. Again, I appreciate everyone who signed up to play. There are no plans as of yet for DADI 5, but when the time is right we'll let everyone know the deal.

After DADI IV I decided to begin my 45 Player SNG Challenge, but did not fair so well. In my first attempt I got it all-in with KK versus 88 and A8. Of course the case 8 hit on the river felting me. I was playing the other game at the same time and the very next hand I get at the other table is AA. I end up getting it all-in against one other player and I again lost. I don't recall details of that hand other than we got it all-in pre-flop so I was obviously a favorite. Oh well.

I did actually win an 18 player to begin the night and won both hands where I held AA so I can't complain too much. That win helped me remain up nearly $35 for the night even with the bad showing at the DADI and the 45 Player SNG Challenge. I'll take a +$35 session any night.

KJ from Mowenumdown has created an NCAA bracket for us broggers so head on over to this link and sign up. I am blocked from that site at work, but will be signing up tonight when I get home. The cost is $10 and you can transfer the money to my Stars account. My Stars name is TripJax. If you would rather pay a different way let me know. Check out KJ's post here for details. I think we can payout much like a SNG depending on how many entries we have.

Well, that's gonna have to do it for me today. Thanks for reading. Leave a comment if you have any questions about the NCAA brackets...

posted by TripJax @ 10:38 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home