Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Bad Bankroll Management Tournament

I decided to play in the Bad Bankroll Managment Tournament recently because it made complete sense.  I cashed out $500 from my FullTilt account in early December via bank transfer - of which I have yet to see the funds hit my bank account - and was left with only $100 to play around with.  What better way to fonk away half my remaining funds than to play in a tourney that promotes bad bankroll management.  Sweetness!

I geared up earlier in the day by playing one of thoes matrix sng's.  I knew I was meant to sign up for a particular one when there was a player named TripHigh already signed up.  I figured it must be Jordan from HighOnPoker multi-accounting, trying to emulate me.  The player ended up playing back at me quite a bit, which raised my suspicions even more (I keed, I keed).

As for the decision to go matrix, I figured I could get more bang for my buck by playing 4 sng's for the cost of one.  I wasn't really looking for anything out of it other than to dip my little poker toe back in the water.  I'm sure every single one of you has noticed I've been absent for a while (yeah right).  I ended up making three dollars and change on an $11 investment (score!), but more importantly, I actually played some friggin' poker.

As for the BBMT, I did not fair well, but it felt great to play some poker that actually meant something.  Fifty bones isn't much money, but when your roll is only $100 at the time, it tends to get you motivated.  Alas it was not to be and I fonked somewhere in the high teens (only 23 signed up), but I enjoyed myself.  I also thoroughly enjoyed reading JGoat's fine job of live blogging.  How the hell did he know I once tried to molest Evil Knievel?

On a positive note, I'm starting to get the itch to play poker and blog more.  Strangely, I think I am a better person when I'm playing poker and blogging.  It must have something to do with doing the things you enjoy bringing out the positive in you.  All I know is 2008 sucked and I played poker and blogged much less, so if I play poker ang blog a ton more, 2009 should rock for us all.  Yeah, that's it.

Until next time, may the felt be with you .

posted by TripJax @ 8:41 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home