Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Free Beach Trip

The Slingbox Pro-HD review will have to wait a day or so...

This past Thursday a mass email was sent in the a.m. by a fellow
employee offering up his beach house for free to the first taker. I
had been hella busy all day, but around 4 p.m. I was strolling by his
office and asked who the fucky lucker was getting away for the
weekend. I was surprised to hear no one had officially sealed the
deal, though there were a few nibblers. I took the bait.

Yeah, it's January, but getting out of town was the main thing. We've
been enjoying the getaway since Friday, but we head back home tomorrow
(Monday). Pawleys Island, SC has been good to us the last few days.
Totally unexpected, but exactly what I/we needed. I offer a picture
of KidJax giving LilJax a smooch while on the beach

Until next time, may the felt be with you.

posted by TripJax @ 10:05 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home