Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Damn You NFL Red Challenge Flag

I had some extra cash on BoDog and figured it was high time to make
some prop bets on the Bowl that is Super.

While I probably made over 10 different random bets, the one with the
best opportunity for me to make some cash was who would score the
first touchdown. We're not talking big money, but $10 to win $90 ain't
too shabby.

I was getting the odds due to my pick of Ben Roethlisberger. I just
had a hunch and went with it. Turns out my hunch was pretty good as
Ben took it in himself for the first touchdown of the game..

I of course had a big fat grin on my face, until I saw the little
fucking red challenge flag. Now don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of
the challenge in general, just not when it costs me money.

As soon as I saw the flag fly, I knew my bet was toast. Alas I didn't
take it down on that drive, but I got another chance until their RB
ultimately took down the first TD.

Fuckers.

Still it was a pretty amazing game. I was rooting for AZ, but you
gotta earn it and that is what Pitt did.

Okay that is all...

Until next time, may the felt be with you.

posted by TripJax @ 11:52 AM,

2 Comments:

At 7:40 AM, Blogger jamyhawk said...

Same play cost me $28 in a dollar pool. Fuckers!

Thanks for the comments. I linked you up in the post on slingbox. Later.

 
At 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hilaaaarious. I would've bet Big Ben would've scored but I was too busy losing 200 freaking dollars on whether or not Kurt Warner would throw an INT. Agh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home