Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



My Game Would Be Much Better (If I Gave A Damn About It)


You may not have noticed (you non-eagle eye you), but I haven't played poker lately.  In fact, I have yet to play a single BBT4 event.  I'm not happy about this, but there's not much I could do about it to this point.  I did happen to log in to Full Tilt Poker tonight and play one single solitary heads-up match.  It was all I could muster.  And for the record, yes, I lost.

Though I've pretty much been a tuckfard for poker lately, I think I may spend my remaining couple hundy chasing some 2009 WSoP events.  Generally I shy away from Vegas this time of year as I'm usually planning to be audited at any moment these next few months, but since I was surprise audited this past week, I no longer have that hanging over my head.  That said, I'd love to satellite into a WSoP freebie paid by a poker site.  Also I'd love to attend THIS if I have some cashola leftover from my 10 year anniversary Hawaii trip coming up in a few weeks.  Fucking Hawaii..can't...wait.  I hope the swine and flu stay away from my trip.


And, again, how about Okie Fucking Vegas .  I really hope I can make it.

TBD.

In the meantime, while I was driving home from work today I happened upon a band and song I love, which inspired my title.  To that end, I offer the videos below.  To quote(ish) a Charles Barkley, "the songs, theys great, but the videos...they's turrible.  Straight up turrible"  Now beat it.

Until next time, may the felt be with you.






* Favorite title and song I couldn't find a video of..."You Can Lick It (If You Try)." Go find it.

Posted via email from TripJax

posted by TripJax @ 10:54 PM,

1 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Gugel said...

You ranked 75th for the top 100 poker blogs. Congrats :)
http://www.anskypoker.com/2009/04/top-100-poker-blogs-of-2009/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home