Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Liquid Aloha With A Lovely Lady

We're on the balcony of Olympic Cafe overlooking downtown Kapaa, Hawaii. Nat is having a Pina Colada and I'm testing out my fourth - and so far favorite - local brew, Kona Fire Rock Pale Ale.
 
Most importantly I have a rockin' wife across from me. Sorry if you guys are sick and tired of my updates, but I'm going to keep'em coming...

Sent from my Phone that starts with an i.

Posted via email from TripJax

posted by TripJax @ 1:10 AM,

4 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

If you keep posting pictures of your sexy ass wife you can blabber on as much as you want.

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Keep it up brother. Hope this anniversary trip was well worth it. Sound like it has been!

Sean

 
At 5:34 PM, Anonymous Paul said...

Sick and tired of your updates? You must be joking. Please keep them coming. The Kona Fire Rock Pale Ale looks delicious. How does it taste?

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger TripJax said...

Wawfuls and The Rooster sound like the same person. Have they ever been in the same room at the same time?

IT it was awesome...thanks for the comment. Miss ya Buddy...

Paul, Kona is awesome and is now distributed by Budweiser, so probably available at a store near you. Check it out...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home