Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



The DOJ, Full Tilt Poker and My 800th Post

As it turns out, this here is my 800th post.  That is equal parts awesome and lame at the same time.  It's awesome because that's quite a bit of writing and work over the years and, considering so many blogs come and go, I'm happy to make it this far; that said, it's also a bit lame as I've been writing here since 2004, so you'd think I'd have way more posts.  For any regular readers here, you'll recognize I've been known to take time off between my posts, especially since Black Friday.  I say it often, but maybe this post will be the next spark I need to get back into writing here regularly.

My main reason for today's post is to see how many of you out there recently received the email from Full Tilt about filing a petition with the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) to request any available account balance?  I've included a pic of the email within this post for reference.  I don't know about you, but I certainly don't have enough money in my account to try and cause a stink by contacting the DOJ directly regarding my funds.  Maybe I'm being naive to think that avoidance keeps me out of the mix of potential issues, but what do I know?  I'm sure there are folks out there with life changing amounts of money tied up that would warrant attempting next steps, but that's not the case with me.  I always attempted to keep just the right amount of fun money available online in order to enjoy some occasional cash games or tourneys, without worrying that money I needed could be gone.  I really do feel for folks who had a sizable amount on deposit with any gaming site that is now frozen.

I hope everyone out there in the poker blogger world has been doing well.  Drop a comment if you have any input regarding the above info.

Until next time, may the felt be with you.

posted by TripJax @ 11:12 AM,

11 Comments:

At 7:15 AM, Blogger Justin said...

i received it and i regret not remembering what i named or where i saved the screenshot of my cashier 18 months ago

 
At 3:37 PM, Anonymous online poker said...

Thanks god that FTP is back now and we have our money back :D

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

It's an awesome blog because that's quite a bit of writing and work over the years and, considering so many blogs come and go, I'm happy to make it this far.

Thanks
"Take it!" response, in a jazz club

 
At 4:24 AM, Anonymous fifa14kk said...

Your conversation of increasing ability restrict is one. Many individuals hope Blizzard discover diablo Three or more the actual location energetic talent and also the on unaggressive talent.
FIFA 15 Ultimate Team Coins

Cheap FIFA 15 Ultimate Team Coins

 
At 1:16 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! Congratulations for ur 800th Post! Keep up the good work and more power. Assignment Jedii

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger Hue said...

ACR is having a massive freeroll series with up to $20,000 jackpots. All from a freeroll
check out Freeroll Poker Tournaments for more.

 
At 4:06 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

The simplest way to Play Online Poker win at ? Follow some common rules: study your opponents, believe in your strategy and hide your tells. Beginner poker players might think that with poor cards you cannot win. However, this is the secret – play poker and deal with whatever cards you get. Here are some tips you should take into account.

 
At 5:16 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

This is a great test blog! I personally love it and find that it!
Foto memek perawan tembem ditusuk kontol

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations on your 800th post! I always find your blog posts interesting :)

Best Online Poker Sites

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations! You interseno write.
personalized baptism gifts

 
At 3:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

оригинальные подарки новорожденным девочкам

 

Post a Comment

<< Home