Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Jump Desktop (Remote Desktop) & Full Tilt Poker

First off, this is not a paid review or advertisement for Jump Desktop. I simply noticed something yesterday and thought I'd write about it. I was perusing the remote desktops for my iPhone and came across Jump Desktop and their pictures in iTunes. The very first one focused the pointer and highlighted section directly on a link to Full Tilt Poker...






It's as if the app was taunting me with, "Hey TripJax, I know the only reason you're looking at me is to see if you can use me to play poker on your phone." Those bastages must be on to me or something. Is this Inception? Have they made it into my dreams?

I've written about remote desktops for poker in the past, but I'm on my mobile and too lazy to find the links. I used my iPhone to play in a tournament in the past and, to the best of my recollection, actually finished for a nice score and may have won the damn thing (my how memory fades).

For that tourney I used LogMeIn, but I also now have TeamViewer on my PC and iPhone, though I've yet to give it a try. Now that the iPhone has been out for a while and remote desktops seem to be gaining traction in the smart phone market, I was wondering if any of my 1.5 readers had any experience using any of the options available to play poker? And how about the iPad or iPad 2?

Until next time, may the felt e with you.

Location:Greensboro, NC

posted by TripJax @ 1:36 PM,

7 Comments:

At 1:55 PM, Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Full Tilt has a handheld application right? They just released it recently or something... Soooo you can play directly!

perhaps I am wrong and it is only rush poker it allows you to play or something... mmmm RUSHHHH!!!

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger TripJax said...

That's for Android phones and it uses flash. No flash on iPhone, so no Full Tilt unfortunately.

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger jamyhawk said...

I've been using TeamViewer for about a week. TBA told me about it.

I like it. The speed is sufficient. I haven't found a good way to change bet sizes other than the tabs over the bet amounts (like "POT"). So typically if I'm playing on my Iphone I bet Pot, Call or fold.

It works on the Ipad (I have the original one) but I haven't played a tournament on there yet, so don't know about ease of changing the bet amounts.

And the best part is that it's free.

 
At 2:42 AM, Anonymous Michiel said...

I'm also fine with TeamViewer on ipad. It works well actually, and changing bet amounts is relatively easy to do once you get used to it. You can also bet smaller than the pot. I've set the bets in tournaments to 1BB, that works fine for me.

 
At 2:48 PM, Anonymous learn poker said...

This is one of those instances when I tell myself "well, that's new." I've tried this and it worked seamlessly on my ipad.

 
At 3:00 AM, Anonymous Free Hosting said...

Your concept is outstanding; the thing is an element that insufficient folks are speaking intelligently about.

 
At 2:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A very good and informative article indeed . It helps me a lot to enhance my knowledge, I really like the way the writer presented his views.
House Bingo, Free Online Bingo Cash, Bingo Free Game.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home