Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Radio Free TripJax

Radio Free TripJax


Last night I had the pleasure of giving listeners of WWPR 1490 the displeasure of hearing my ghastly voice over the radio via the show WebPokerRadio. Like many, I don't mind my voice when everyday speaking, but when I hear it on recordings or answering machines I can't bear to listen. I guess you could say those who want to have their voice heard, without having their voice heard, blog.

Still, when Mark - host of the radio show and winner of the last DADI event - invited Jordan and I to speak on his show, I jumped at the offer. I don't know what clicked in my head that made me not give a shit how I sound on radio, but I wanted to do this. I think a lot had to do with Jordan also being on the show. I knew whenever I didn't have anything to say Jordan would chime in right on time. And true to form, I believe he did a great job.

Over the span of maybe 10 minutes, we discussed numerous topics including what a blog actually is and the impact they have on the poker community. We also discussed the DADI events as well as our personal blogs. Jordan mentioned a few other bloggers - I think Pauly
and DoubleAs - in an attempt get a few names out there, but the fast pace of the program made it difficult to chime in with any other names. I wanted to plug Iggy in there somewhere, but never had a chance to so I'm bummed about that. I think he deserved a mention. However, Mark did invite us back sometime in the near future, so I'll be sure to get the blogfather some play next time.

If you haven't had a chance to check out WebPokerRadio, I implore you to give it a moment of your time. In addition to interviewing such greats as Jordan and myself, Mark has also found the time to interview a few no names such as Phil "the Gabillionaire" Gordan, Mike "the Mouth" Matusow, Thomas "Thunder" Kellar, and Tom "the Champ" McEvoy. Whoever those guys are.


The archived podcast of last nights show as well as all the prior shows are, or will eventually be, available here.

Mark, if you are reading this, thank you for having Jordan and I on the show. It was an absolute pleasure and I hope you didn't get cancelled after we aired. If you didn't, we look forward to spending more time with you either on the radio or on the felt.

Oh yeah, Jordan was live blogging the experience, and you can check that out here.



posted by TripJax @ 9:31 AM,

1 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, Blogger doubleas said...

You guys rock!

Thanks for pimping my blog. Looking forward to hearing it (life got in the way at the last minute so I couldn't listen).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home