Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Iggy Gets His Prom Date

Well hell, I wish I had a ton of things to write about today, but I don't I guess I'll start with the news that Iggy will not only keep doing his thing over at Guinness & Poker, but he has also joined the team at PokerWorks. Congrats to him for landing that gig.

I'm sure he's been wondering when he would get his chance at something more. I liken his situation to that of the prettiest girl in high school not getting a date to the prom. Everyone just assumes she's got a date, or they are afraid to ask her, so she ends up with no one. Finally, someone asked Ignatious to the prom. Again, congrats Sir.



I've been in a poker playing funk lately. Had I not won the final SNG I played last night, I'd be contemplating taking a break for a couple of weeks. To be honest, however, I want to keep bonus whoring right now while places like
PSO, VPP, and Poker Savvy are still doing there thing. I certainly hope those sites are able to survive these tough times, but I'm not taking any chances.

If you are looking for a quick $90 to your bankroll from a site that accepts U. S. and A. players, go over to
Poker Savvy and sign up for their Mansion.com promotion. I swear I have never had an easier promotion. First sign up with Poker Savvy which takes about 2 minutes (*cough* tell'em TripJax sent ya *cough*). Then go through the motions for signing up with Mansion which only takes a couple more minutes. You then have to deposit a minimum of $50, but I would suggest doing as much as possible as Mansion has a 100% bonus match up to $1000.

From there, all you have to do is clear $10 in rake. You read that right, ten freaking dollars. Once you clear that rake amount, Mansion will confirm with Poker Savvy, then Savvy will issue you Savvy points. At that point you can choose to cash in your Savvy points for straight cash sent to your Neteller account. Ten dollars in rake gets you $90 to your Neteller account.

Also, you can clear the rake via cash games, MTT's and SNG's, or even their sports exhange. The requirements are a little different for the exchange as you have to bet a minimum of $50. Still, you can clear that in one bet.

All I can say is it was the easiest bonus whoring I've ever done. I will say this, however, the traffic sucks. I think over time they will grow, but currently they don't have many players on. Also, I'm told you have to fax them your ID in order to cash out, but I don't plan to do that for a while. They are ADDING over $250,000 in money to their guarantee tournaments over the next two months, and I expect with their current traffic there will be some serious overlay. Booya!



A few random non-pokery thoughts...

First...It wasn't that long ago that internet access was charged by the minute/hour. I remember a time when I was worried I was going to use up all of our minutes in the first week of the month. And that was at dial-up speed! Now that we have unlimited high speed access, it seems impossible to believe there was a time when I was worried I would get a huge bill in the mail because I went over my minutes.

What am I getting at with the above statement? I'm just wondering when cell phone companies are going to follow suit. At what point will I be able to have a cell phone with unlimited minutes, throughout the U. S. and A, without worrying about my minutes (or if it is 9 fucking o'clock). When will nights and weekends become a thing of the past? Please, please someone tell me. I'm tired of trying to figure out a cell phone plan in our family budget that would allow me to dump our home phone, but each time coming up empty. Hurry the fuck up Verizon (and the rest).

Second…For the last few years the waterless hand sanitizers have become a big hit. You can clean your hands and don't have to worry with water. It's great for in the car or when you aren't near a bathroom. Here's what I'm wondering though. They all say they kill 99% of germs. Why work so hard to kill so many germs, then quit at 99%. I mean, what lazy bastard said, "you know what, 99% is pretty damn good, let's call it a day."

I'm obviously not serious, but I'm just saying.

Until next time, may the felt be with you.

posted by TripJax @ 12:34 PM,

6 Comments:

At 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha, I love the hand sanitizer comment. Good show, sir.

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

1,200 minutes a month on Verizon works for us. No home phone. Unless you're a chick and you talk like 150 minutes a night.

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger TripJax said...

There in lies the problem peaker...

 
At 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So this must be a typical ChickJax err TripJax phone conversation huh ?

"So then I was like no way, and she was like yea huh, and I was..."

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger TripJax said...

Mookie...
ChickJax! I love it!

You got that right by the way. I talk all day at work so I have no desire to talk on the phone away from work. Our minutes would be eaten up by ChickJax. HaHa.

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm gonna call TripWife ChickJax from now on.

By the way I signed up with Poker Savvy last night to take advantage of the Mansion bonus. Thanks for the heads up!!! I used your name as a reference to Poker Savvy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home