Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



DNasty Is In The House

I don't have a lot of time today, so let me just run through this post all quick and proper like. First off, I'm happy to announce that DNasty, who recently ended his poker blog, has agreed to start writing here at tripjax.com. Once he gets started, I'll be adding a tab above listed as DNasty in order to easily find each of his posts.

I think the addition of DNasty as a contributor is definitely a good idea. D now has the ability to post when he feels like it, without having the pressure of keeping up a blog or feeling bad about not posting enough. And I get some much needed help with a few extra posts here and there. My schedule - both at work and home - have really decreased my ability to write here as often. Trust me, I'm not going anywhere, but I'm lucky to get 2 or 3 posts up a week these days.

Most importantly, I'm just glad we will still be able to keep D in the poker blogging community and occasionally see some writing from him again. He's already warned me that he probably won't be able to post anything for a week or so, but like I told him, no pressure. When he can post he will. So welcome DNasty!



At some point last week, I made the decision that this President's Day weekend would be a great chance for us to redo our kitchen. It was a hideous excuse for a kitchen and has been needing repair for sometime. Three days later and we are finishing up things. We took a "before" picture, so if we can get things finished today, I might put up a before and after picture here. I still have a good bit of work to do, which is why I mentioned I don't have a lot of time today. I'm quite sore and tired, so I might need a day off from my day off today.



I've missed many blogger tourneys lately, including the Big Game last night, but I hope to be back in the games soon. A tourney I haven't played in quite a while is Mondays At The Hoy. I again won't be able to make it tonight, but I still want to pimp it when I can. In fact, since I made this little gadget last week, I might as well put it to use again this week. See below for details on all the current tourneys (that I am aware of).

Until next time, may the felt be with you.


Labels:

posted by TripJax @ 9:20 AM,

4 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Great move picking up DNasty, Trip. You and he will make a great combination and I really look forward to reading what you've got going on.

That's a really snazzy tool you made for all the blogger tournaments. Sucks I can't view it at work (and I assume many others of us can't either). Any way you can host it or get the images onto some other site that won't be blocked by Websense or whateverthehell commie censorship bullshit that is that blocks everything at work?

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger TripJax said...

Hoy,
If I knew how to do flash banners, I would just make a simple one with text for each of the tourneys, but alas, my skillz are not that goot. All I did was go to slide.com and create a slideshow. I did have to trim some of the pics and do a little photoshopping to make them work, but nothing drastic.

I feel ya on the work nazis. I have the same issues...

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger iamhoff said...

Trip,

I'm with Hoy...the Slide.com stuff is very slick. Good on ya for keeping DNasty in the game.

Can't wait for the pics...we partially did the kitchen here at Casa de Hoff when we first moved in...wish we had the scratch to complete it back then. Not looking forward to having to finish up the cabinets :(

The word verification is interesting. "vrynrdy" commentary on blogging?

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger TripJax said...

I once had a word verification, "trippwns". Fushizzle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home