Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



The Blogger Tourneys

Last night I put together a little gadget of all the blogger tourneys, because sometimes pimpin' ain't easy. You can check it out below. Now hopefully pimpin' will, in fact, be easy. If you can figure out getting the code for the gadget, by all means use it on your blog to pimp as well. Assuming I can remember to do so, I'll start posting it on Saturday or Sunday to help the cause for the upcoming week. Since I just made this one last night, I'm a little late to the game this week.

If you haven't noticed, I've missed a number of blogger tourneys of late. A busy schedule travelling and limited funds online are the culprit. While the schedule is starting to ease up, the funds online are still extremely limited. I'm basically playing solely at Poker.com right now and so far I've enjoyed the experience. I like the software and the players are quite the fonkeys. I'll hopefully be back to the blogger tourneys soon.

Now, if you haven't done so already, go read my previous post, Flippin' Change. These days I seem to rarely spit out any real poker content so soak it up like gravy on a biscuit. Mmmm...biscuits and gravy.


Until next time, may the felt be with you.



posted by TripJax @ 12:13 PM,

7 Comments:

At 1:10 PM, Blogger Fuel55 said...

Cool "gadget"!

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Pseudo_Doctor said...

yea man vista is awesome. My friend already has a copy but Im gonna wait till more things "aim, tracker, etc ect get vista updates and are compatable before i switch. But the new interface really is something else....

 
At 12:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet Thanks!!!!

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger CC said...

Pretty fancy

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger iamhoff said...

fancy-schmancy. all these cool gadgets coming out...how the hell am I ever supposed to play any poker if I spend all my time tweaking gadgets and widgets for my blog and my 'puter?

 
At 4:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool stuff Trip...I can't fit it in my sidebar, but it's still very cool.

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger jjok said...

very cool man!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home