Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Teh Suck

I am teh suck as a poker player and blogger lately. I feel great about my game, I just haven't found the time to be able to play. I did play The Hoy last night and I can just feel it...I'm gonna win at least one of those this year. I don't normally whip out predictions like that, but I'm going to do it right now just as motivation. I didn't do a resolutions post this year, so we'll just start with winning a Hoy. 'Cause in the end, shouldn't we all own a little piece of Hoy?

I have a HUGE job interview within the company tomorrow that I'm really focusing on right now. I fly to D.C. in the morning to interview with a heavy hitter within the firm. I think it is less of an interview and more of this guy trying to entice me to make the move. In other words, methinks the ball is in my court, I just gotta find enough reasons why moving the family would make sense. Right now it doesn't, so I'm not planning on making any moves, but I at least gotta here what he has to say.

All the above was basically to say I continue to have a shit ton of stuff going on beyond the blog so I don't expect to be able to post too much this week or next. On a slight side note, I'll be in travelling for business in Charlotte next week (Tuesday - Friday). Any plans for a home game during the week fellas? If not, no worries, just thought I would throw it out there...

posted by TripJax @ 2:47 PM,

4 Comments:

At 10:36 PM, Blogger John G. Hartness said...

thursday?

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger TripJax said...

that would work for me from what i can tell. just let me know. like i said, if it is a go, cool. if it doesn't work, no worries...

...you've got my number...just let me know whenever...

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger 4dbirds said...

You'll be in my neck of teh woods. I live in the DC suburbs of Nothern Virginia.

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger iamhoff said...

Little late but hope the interview went well. GL amigo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home