Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Blogger Luck Game Results: Vin-Aye Deckslapped

I can pretty much sum up the Blogger Luck Game with the following three words...

Twenty Two Minutes

A tournament with 32 entrants took 22 minutes to complete and I enjoyed every minute. I won't bore you with my stats...actually yes I will...it will take 2.2 seconds to review. I started UTG and folded some crap hand figuring it would be my one chance to go for a better hand. Then on the 2nd hand in the BB, I called numerous all-ins with Q high and was up against QQ. No love for me and I'm out. Two hands in and I wasn't even the first player out...I was the 7th player out!

VinNay ended up getting hit with the deck and took down the first ever luck game, so congrats go out to his lucksack ass. Below are the final results. A big thanks to those who played and/or pimped this random ass tourney. Let me know what you guys think. If enough people let me know that they want to do it again sometime, I'll set up another series at some point.

Fanks yallz



Until next time, may the felt be with you.

posted by TripJax @ 8:44 AM,

5 Comments:

At 11:45 AM, Blogger katitude said...

MORE PLEASE!

Caps intended ;-)

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger lucko said...

Fun time, thanks for hosting. How about next time running 3 or 4 of these in a row every 10-15 mins. I didnt get to put my suckout skillz to the true test.

 
At 4:46 AM, Blogger Zeem said...

You could run a whole BBT-like series in one night!

Happy Happy,

Z

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger lightning36 said...

Wasn't Astin just automatically named the winner?

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger Island Bum said...

actually had a ball, lots of action and good for short stack skills and fun.

I'm for another one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home