Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Happy Birthday KidJax 12.12.07

You're probably here looking for a trip report from my recent forays into the WPBT winter classic in Las Vegas. I'd like to say I'm ready to do that, but I'm not. Lots of family stuff going on and I'm just now coming back down from the Vegas and brogger high. This was my first brogger event with ChickJax on the prowl and it was a very cool experience. I need to let things sink in and then I'll be back. I'm on vacation the rest of the week with plenty to do so we'll see how brogging goes the next few days.

In the meantime, tomorrow is KidJax's birthday, which is the reason for this post.

Happy Birthday Boy.


Until next time, may the felt be with you.

posted by TripJax @ 12:10 AM,

5 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Blogger 23skidoo said...

Happy B-Day KidJAX!!

A week off!!?!

You officially have NO excuse NOT to be at my place on Saturday.

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Joe (aka Unimpressed) said...

Happy Birthday Kidjax! Sorry to hear you have a birthday near the holidays. It usually means you get shafted at some point.

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Joaquin "The Rooster" Ochoa said...

Kidjax, thank god you got your mother's looks.

Dear God I'm trying to think who was more trashed on Sat. night....you were a mess at that able and you had a stack in front of you...dear god.

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger Jamie said...

Damn that's a fine looking boy you got there. Do the world a favor; make more.

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

GO KID JAX! Happy B-Day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home