Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Not Meant BBTwo Be Last Night

I had a good time in the BBTwo Rebuy Hoy last night, although it was a tad stressful. Having pulled out the bulk of my roll in preperation for Vegas, I'm playing on bankroll fumes. Add to the fact I'm trying to play as many BBTwo events as possible, as well as keep at my Full Tilt Poker Turbo SNG Challenge, and you have a recipe for trouble.

I ended up spending $60 and was poised for a run at the money and a final table finish, but with 13 remaining out of the initial 54 runners, and a decent above average stack, I ran my top set into Fuel's straight in a SB vs BB hand. I was getting the feeling I was again going to be the catalyst for a blogger to win a BBTwo Tournament Of Champions seat (not really, but it feels that way), but Mr. 55 ended up losing a huge pot at the hands of Surflexus who ended up getting Astined*. I've also been Astined this year (as well as a 4th place finish), but not to the extent that, erm, Astin has.

As for last night, it was hard to root against either of the final two (cmitch being the eventual winner), 'cause they are both class acts at the poker table. As bad as I felt for Surf, I felt equally good for cmitch as he definitely deserves a seat.

Watching cmitch play last night reminded me of the Heads-Up match I played against him way back when. That series of games sparked my greatest photoshop ever. I spent weeks** working on this pic, crafting the perfect emotion I felt after it was all over...


Until next time, may the felt be with you.

* Sort of like being Munsoned (see the movie Kingpin if you don't know what I'm talking about).
** Minutes

posted by TripJax @ 3:53 PM,

5 Comments:

At 5:20 PM, Blogger lj said...

do you want to do a trade back? i can spare some of the $ you transferred me...

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger ashmc2 said...

Classic

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger cmitch said...

LOL - was that really 2 years ago?

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger Mike Maloney said...

That's similar to how I felt after my HU match with cmitch earlier this year as well.

 
At 7:21 AM, Blogger Wes said...

That pic is awesome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home