Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Shock and Aaaawwwweeee-Yyyyeeeeaaaahhhh!

Two posts in one day? Oh snap! Must be something interesting of note.

I've already done this 7 Things post once before, but I'll do it one more time since I actually have something to tell. I shan't tag any one or follow any rules on this one, so here it goes...

7 Things

1. I have NEVER been to Las Vegas.

2. It stands to reason then that I have never made it to a WPBT gathering.

3. I've been doing this poker blog thing longer than the average poker blogger (3+ years is like 10 years when it comes to blogging) , so 1 and 2 are pretty depressing to me.

4. I gave myself a 10% chance of making it to the upcoming WPBT winter gathering in Vegas this December, based on my track record noted above.

5. I never gave ChickJax a chance of making it to the upcoming WPBT gathering in Vegas this December.

6. Fuck that. TripJax - Flight Reservation, Departs GSO Fri, Dec 7, 2007 6:00am, Arrives LAS, NV 10:12am. Imperial Palace room locked and loaded.

7. Oh...and ChickJax is coming too!

I'm shocked that I pulled the trigger and made this happen and even more shocked that ChickJax was down with it. She doesn't know a flush draw from a toilet flush, so she will probably go shop while we play poker, but that will be all good with her. I can't wait for you all to meet her and finally prove that I really do have a wife.

We will of course probably find some time to go off and do some cool stuff on our own, but we're both excited about the trip and getting to hang with fellow ghey ask broggers. You'll notice we aren't coming in until Friday morning, while most everyone else is coming in on Thursday. Thems the breaks, but it was the best we could do under the circumstances.

Now I just have to figure out how to pay for all this. Anyone want to advertise on TripJax.com?

Lets light this candle!

Until next time, may the felt be with you.

posted by TripJax @ 2:44 PM,

9 Comments:

At 3:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome! I can't wait to meet your hot wife!

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You've never been to Vegas?

Is this level 7 internet sarcasm?

If not, I highly suggest finding Pauly's guide to surviving a WPBT gathering and Falstaff's list of what's what.

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger on_thg said...

oh hell yes

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger KajaPoker said...

"She doesn't know a flush draw from a toilet flush", so she will probably take down the WPBT Winter Classic.

If you want to go to a high end steakhouse for a truly romantic and exquisite culinary experience, there is no better place than Delmonico's Steakhouse at the Venetian. And there is nothing better than the bone-in rib-eye. Pricey? A bit on the high side. Delicious? You betcha!

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger TripJax said...

Drizz,
Every bit of this post is true...and I've read Paulys and Falstaff's posts before so I'm ready!

Thanks fellas...looking forward to it.

And nice on Kajagoogle...

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger katitude said...

Awesome possum!!!

Can't wait to see ya again, and meet ChickJax!

 
At 11:27 PM, Blogger Special K said...

Haaaawsome!

27 days - See you there.

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger bayne_s said...

Shopping is your 1st bad beat.

BayneWife increases my Vegas overhead by $300/day

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

Awesome! Truly awesome! Maybe we can work out a price for an HoP banner.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home