Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Full Tilt Poker Turbo SNG Challenge Continues...

I'm 33 games in on my Full Tilt Poker Turbo SNG Challenge, which I mentioned here, and so far so good. I'm only up $40 right now, which puts me at $184 from my starting $144, but I'm always happy to start in the green. I realize 33 SNG's is way too small a sample to gather any information, but it's nice to start up instead of stressing with a downswing immediately.

Having Tourney Manager really has helped me be able to take a look at my numbers immediately and determine certain trends. For instance, as I mentioned earlier, I felt I was having way too many 3rd place finishes, and in looking closer at my hand histories, I was getting way too giddy once in the money. You do not make good money with 2nd and 3rd place finishes because you must make up for all the times you don't get in the money. Thus, those 1st place finishes really become paramount.

I'm still on Level 2 and have quite a ways to go to get to $288 and Level 3, but I'm enjoying it along the way. I'll leave you with my current information so far. Current ROI of 10% and ITM of 45.5%. My average $ per hour is pretty abysmal, but I can grow that one as I go up in Levels...

(click to embiggen)



Until next time, may the felt be with you.

posted by TripJax @ 12:15 PM,

2 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, Blogger BamBam said...

Happy Thanksgiving T.J. !

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger Chad C said...

I wonder if you have so many 3rd place finishes and so few 1st and 2nds because you don't shove enough 4 handed? Gotta exploit that bubble and try to win :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home