Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Terarded Prop Bets

Oops. It seems I went and made a terarded prop bet last Friday whilst drinking. After work I went for a few drinks with fellow employees and the drankin' eventually continued on at my house. Some friends came over and, at some point, my buddy MTW and I made a bet. I don't even remember how the subject came up, but here are the details of the bet...

Moustache-Off ’07 Official Rules and Regulations

Competitors: MTW, TripJax

Commissioners: ChickJax, Tron

Judges: ChickJax, Tron, Alx, SissyFacer, TBD


Moustache-Off Competitive Statement:

The above competitors agreed to be judged in several categories as to the quality and effectiveness of their respective moustaches. The competition is to begin on December 1st, 2007 and conclude on New Year’s Eve, sometime prior to getting shit faced out on the town. It was agreed that whoever loses the competition would buy all alcoholic beverages for the winner between the hours of 10 p.m. and 2 a.m.

The competition specifics are as follows:

~ Competitors must grow a moustache only – no goatees or beards will be allowed.


~ The minimum facial hair length allowed on other parts of the face not containing the moustache will be only a 1 guard.

~ Competitors are to document their moustache on a daily basis preferably with a digital photo.

~ The judging categories are as follows:
- Length
- Consistency
- Style
- Density
- Best Hair (single hair picked by each competitor)

~ Competitors will be judged in each category on a scale of 1-5 (5 being the best). Scores will be totaled from each judge with a perfect score being 25. The highest and lowest score for each competitor will then be dropped and the 3 remaining scores will be totaled to determine the winner.

~ The winner of the Moustache-Off ’07 will receive the Moustache-Off trophy to keep in their possession until the next Moustache-Off competition.

~ All rulings and judgments will be passed through the commissioners of the Moustache-Off and their word is final

~ Should anyone have a problem with this they can go fuck off

~ I mean it, you can go straight to hell


~ You know how I like to abuse power

Tron
Co-Commissioner
Moustache-Off ‘0712/5/07


Gotta love it...thanks commish for putting that together.

This particular bet is a tough one for me for a couple of reasons.

~ I work in financial services and, for the most part, the unspoken expectation in our office is clean cut with professional attire (suit and tie). While I do occasionally sport a beard or an extended five o'clock shadow, the lone 'stache in our office is a rarity. It makes its presence among the elders in the office, but no so much for folks my age.

~ I look ridiculous with a lone 'stache. Seriously, I look like a pedophile or something. In fact, as I've mentioned here before, the only time I felt like I could show myself in public with a lone 'stache was on Halloween when I went as a Person Of Interest.

Now understand, I'm not knocking anyone who currently sports a 'stache. I'm just saying they don't work on me. Which begs the question, why would I agree to the bet in the first place? Obviously alcohol played a part, but maybe a part of me is attempting to face a fear. I don't foresee facing my fear of heights or zombie transvestite hookers anytime soon, so I might as well take on the 'stache.

I'm telling you all this now because in just a few short days I will be in Vegas meeting some folks for the first time. The facial hair is still in the early stages as the bet just started recently, but if I look a tad disturbing, worry not 'cause I'm only doing it for the free alcoholic beverages...oh and the booze too.

So if you see this at the tables in Vegas...



Instead of this...



...then just wish my 'stache well and worry not, I shan't try and go after your children.

Until next time, may the felt be with you.

posted by TripJax @ 11:45 AM,

3 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, Blogger KajaPoker said...

damn you a handsome fella.
damn you go to vegas.
damn
damn
damn

only thing better than a 'stache at the financials is a ghey Indian head-dress.

Now that's a prop bet waiting to happen....

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger lightning36 said...

The Bloggers with Beards alliance salutes you ...

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

I can't believe we finally got to meet! What a surprise, because I had no idea you were even coming to Vegas - yay! I'm sorry I missed your wife, but I'm glad you guys made it and I hope you come back in June so we can spend more time together.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home