Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



BLOGGER LUCK GAME

Last Sunday we had the Blogger Skill Game.

This Sunday I thought we could take it to the next level!

We take it to the extreme...

...we take it to the...

BLOGGER LUCK GAME!



That's right folks...check your skill at the door. Pony up your $11 and lets see who truly is the lucksack among the poker bloggers. Sure you could get a haircut or vakini wax for $11, but wouldn't your mobneys be better spent determining who can rightfully kiss all our collective asses with their lucksackiness????

Don't be losery, get your tail to Full Tilt posthaste.

Oh and if you get a hankerin', promote this biatch.

Large
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2102/2121266159_b315e15992_o.jpg
Medium
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2102/2121266159_f642c30824.jpg
Small
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2102/2121266159_f642c30824_m.jpg
Thumbnail
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2102/2121266159_f642c30824_t.jpg

Big ups to The Mook Man for coming up with the banner idea. The man is a photoshop genius.

*Edit*
It seems I've screwed up and put the wrong banner up. I originally thought the blinds were going to be 3 minutes, but Full Tilt could not accomodate that, so I had to settle on 5 minutes. I know, I know...that totally adds some skill to the game. Whatryagonnado right?! I let Mookie know about the change and he fixed the banner, but somehow I still put up the wrong banner and now I can't find the one showing 5 minute blinds. Based on the lucksackiness of this tournament, I hardly believe anyone will give two shits whether it is 3 or 5 minute blinds, but I didn't want any grief after the fact for not mentioning it. So there's that.
*End Edit*

Until next time, may the felt be with you.

posted by TripJax @ 12:10 AM,

7 Comments:

At 10:08 AM, Blogger Julius_Goat said...

I am so there.

I'm so there that I'm already there.

I'm so there that in a way, I'll ALWAYS be there.

And you are doomed, you fool. You've removed all skill from the game! I've always said that the only thing that keeps me from winning them all! Don't you pay ATTENTION??

BWA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger Jestocost said...

Excellent concept and I wholeheartedly endorse this event. It's one in which I actually would have a chance. Unfortunately, I won't be able to play unless I can figure out how to log on to Full Tilt from the USVI on an iPhone. Any suggestions?

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger BWoP said...

Ummmmmm. Your FT screenshot says the tourney is on Dec. 22, which is Saturday.

????

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger TripJax said...

Dangit...I just emailed Furr Tilt support to correct that...thanks for the catch!

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger lj said...

damn. not sure i'll be able to play, but it is a hilariously good idea. good LUCK! also, i'm just leaving this comment so i can receive the follow ups. :)

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger DuggleBogey said...

Tnx for the Linkage. I'll try to make it. There needs to be at least one black hat there, right?

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger Jestocost said...

Coinflipament.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home