Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Ruh-Roh

I've been off work since last Friday and ended up coming back to work today. I probably could have taken today off as well, but I try not to take more than 5 days in a row, so I decided to come in. My plan was to coast through the day, do a little work here and there, then get back into weekend mode before the real work kicked in on Monday. My decision to come in was fortuitous

I completely forgot that, prior to taking time off for Vegas and vacation, my bosses had scheduled my year end review for today. Ruh-Roh. And not just a review with my boss here local, but the higher-ups as well on a conference call from New York. Completely.Fucking.Forgot. Luckily, I managed to nail the review on a whim and everything worked out fine...except for now I'm being slammed with unexpected work and being behind from the long ass review. My day has officially been thrown out of whack, which is in itself whack. I had planned on some blog reading, trip report writing and general chillin', but that's gone. So instead you just got the lamest ass post ever instead of a trip report. I promise, trip report will be on like donkament kong on Monday.

See you then. Back to work.

Until next time, may the felt be with you.

posted by TripJax @ 12:16 PM,

2 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, Blogger iamhoff said...

So apparently CJ's luckbox-ery doesn't just apply to the felt...it works for job reviews! Can't wait for the trip report, and belated birthday wishes to KidJax.

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

Hey you!!!!! It was really awesome to meet you. I'm glad we got to hangout a little bit too :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home