Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Rizen Like A Phoenix From Arizona

I don't want to scare anyone, but I actually played poker last night.  Not only that, but I cashed.  I finished 5th in the bofonkey  blogger tournament.  It's the first time I've played a blogger tournament in quite a while, so I'm happy with my finish.  I really wasn't expecting much so making the final table was nice, but cashing was even better.

I had Rizen at my table and didn't even realize he was the bounty until people started chatting about everyone going all-in when he was down to a forced all-in to go after the goods.  He never showed up for his own tourney, so it made for easy nabbin' of his bounty - or so I thought.  The first time he was all-in and I had a chance for take it, I had an open ended straight draw and ended up sharing a losing straight with Numbono as we both were ousted by a higher straight from Rizen.

During the next orbit I again found myself with a chance to take the bounty when I got it all-in against 4 players with the best hand of 8-8.  I didn't expect to win that one at all and was not surprised to finish with the 3rd best hand, thus missing out on the bounty.

Moving on...

I still haven't played live poker in ages.  It was killing me to get the email invites for this knowing I couldn't make it.  I'd give my third testicle to go play some live poker, especially with some friends I haven't seen in a while, but it's just not in the cards this go around.

It's late and I gotta roll...

Until next time, may the felt be with you.

posted by TripJax @ 12:37 AM,

3 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Blogger smokkee said...

thx for playing. you can't get your chips in with the best hand and expect to win obv. gg

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger PokahDave said...

I'm a luckbox......

 
At 10:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Third testicle? Trip Tes?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home