Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Shame Shame I Know My Name

Holy crap I suck.  I've wanted to post every single day this week and have failed miserably.  I even played some poker a couple of times, in hopes I'd have some content to speak of, but alas my game is lame to quite lame.  All I can say is Matrix Fail.  I've tried the new Full Tilt matrix sng's and skanked it up both times.  The first time I was headed for some decent money and some how fonked my way completely out of any money at all.  The second time I just straight up played like ass.  Like my oft high (on poker) broseph, I have shamed myself and my family.

~


I owe the folks over at pokerlistings a write up, but I haven't had time to go through their site enough to give them their just dues.  I'll get to that soon.

~


All you sci-fi geeks might recognize the well known author, Orson Scott Card.  He grew up and still lives here in Greensboro, NC.  He writes for a free local paper and recently wrote this political piece, which I think is worth a read.

http://www.ornery.org/essays/warwatch/2008-10-05-1.html


I also think this short blog post is worth a read and should be linked as much as possible.

That is all.

Until next time, may the felt be with you.

posted by TripJax @ 1:25 PM,

1 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Blogger lightning36 said...

I shame myself every time I play. You'll get used to it ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home