Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



A House Divided And A Yard Unkempt

I got a call from a buddy of mine yesterday who rarely calls me. When I answered he didn't say a word, but was laughing out loud (that's lol'ing...for you hip readers). I asked what was up and he said, "your yard man." He is a landscaper so I initially thought he was laughing at the joke that is my unkempt yard. It's quite a mess and definitely could use some love; however, he wasn't talking about the yard at all. Turns out he was laughing at THE SIGNS in our yard.

Click the picture to embiggen and see both signs.




We have become a house divided - one for Obama and one for McCain. My buddy didn't realize we were serious and thought I was just being a jokester. "Dude, that shit is hilarious man." I told him I was thinking of making some signs that said Obama/Palin and/or McCain/Biden to really confuse those passing by.

I'm not much for spewing political shizzle in these here parts, so I'll just leave it at that.



I'm pretty sure I'll be able to make The Mookie tonight, but even if I can't, I'll be buying in to support the Save-A-Waffles fund. Poor guy doesn't even know what day it is so he needs all the help he can get. I really hope I end up at his table so I can play hella aggro against him. I would either like to be the one who takes him out or the one who doubles him up on his way to a victory (or deflating 2nd place). I plan to drink heavily so I should either be out early or win it all.



In an earlier post I introduced the newest member of the family, Java (Jave The Pet). I originally named her that thinking it was a cool name that played on the black dog/coffee theme. My family wasn't having it and, in the end, we all came to an agreement. I'd like to re-introduce the newest member of our family, Sola.

posted by TripJax @ 8:59 AM,

3 Comments:

At 11:48 AM, Blogger KajaPoker said...

What kind of name is Sola? Why not just call her Laso instead? Or maybe Trig. ROFLMFAO.

 
At 1:05 AM, Blogger jjok said...

who has which sign???? inquiring minds.....

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger TripJax said...

I, McCain

She, Obama

 

Post a Comment

<< Home