Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



I'm Back Baby

I don't want to scare away my readers who are now accustomed to never reading about poker here anymore, but I played poker last night.  I played two of the $17 Beginner's SNGs where half the players get paid.  I'm not officially starting any Bodog challenge, but if I were this would be a good time to start as I won them both.

It felt great to sling chips around and actually think about poker.  I felt focused and think the awwfukkits that tend to take over my game at the low buy-in games may be a thing of the past.  I just don't have any bankroll to speak of online right now so I need to focus to try and build it to a decent level that I can work with.

It feels good to be back on the felt.  Hopefully I'll be playing some blogger events this week, but I think I'll be playing more of those Bodog tourneys as well.



I can always tell when it might be time to get back to the online tables because my mind starts straying from whatever it is I'm doing to poker.  It's strange though.  Instead of thinking about what game to play or a particular strategy, I start to think about new game ideas.  Longtime readers of this site will recall I used think up random ideas for poker tourneys and SNGs just to change things up a bit.

Even though I didn't come up with much, I still knew just thinking about poker gaming ideas was a good sign that my interest to play was growing.  I might have a couple of poker game ideas to post about this week, but I still want to muddle through some of them in my head for now.



Holy shit football is so on.  As is the case every year, I am extremely excited about this.  You should consider signing up, though today is the absolute last day to do so.  Give the site a gander and then get to signing up.  I've been doing it for many, many years and I can attest it is awesome.

If you like to bet a little money on football, but don't want to constantly place bets on different games, then this is the thing for you.  You pay your buy-in up front and go through a whole season of picking teams.  You can win money each week if you are the high score, but the main goal is to be in the top 1/3 of teams to take home a piece of prize pool.  The prize pool is usually pretty huge so 1st through 5th usually get some really nice cash.  If you have any questions just leave them in the comments.

Until next time, may the felt be with you. 

posted by TripJax @ 8:34 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home