Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



No Refunds Fail

This sign is straight up FAIL, so I had to snap a quick pic. We didn't
buy, return or exchange anything, but I almost wish I had so I could
'cause a scene.

I'm pretty sure a Ukranian had a hand in this one. I'm pretty sure
Ukranian's have their hands in everything at North Myrtle Beach these
days. I swear EVERYONE that works here is Ukranian...or Somethingian.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

We leave for home tomorrow morning, so you won't have to deal with my
short picture posts any longer...

North Myrtle Beach, SC

posted by TripJax @ 10:51 PM,

2 Comments:

At 11:32 PM, Blogger KajaPoker said...

No refunds!
No exchanges!
No only?

WTF?

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger TripJax said...

Actually, I read it a tad different. With the exclamation mark use, it is saying they only accept refunds and exchanges, which is exactly the opposite of what they are trying to accomplish. I had to laugh because it reminded me of one of my favorite Simpsons moments involving Lionel Hutz, their attorney...

----------------

Hutz: I'm going to have to ask for a down payment.

Lisa: But your ad says no money down

[Ad reads - Lionel Hutz, Attorney at Law

Works on a contingency basis

No money down]

Hutz: No no, this is all wrong [changes ad to read:

Works on a contingency basis?

No. Money down!]

Lisa: So you don't work on a contingency basis?

Hutz: No. Money down!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home