Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Frosty Beerverages & Ghey Ass Bar Poker

I've been travelling on business since Sunday without my laptop, so posts are few and far between - or make that not at all until today.  I'll have to keep today's post ultra short and sweet.  Just a couple of quick thoughts before I get back to the craziness that is the financial markets.





It hurt not making it to The Bash this year.  My wedding anniversary is this Friday and the travel cash is going to that instead of my drunken pokery shenanigans.  It was the right thing to do.  Also, like I mentioned above, I had business travel already in the hopper that made it hard to get things done.  Hopefully I'll make the December gathering.





It blows my mind that we are working on a 700 billion dollar bail out plan and on Monday, investors like you and I, lost a combined 1.3 trillion dollars.  That's staggering.





On Monday night I ended up in a bar to watch Monday Night Football and have some frosty beerverages.  I played a ghey ass poker game with other folks in the bar using those old ass NTS trivia game systems.  Now I've never been too much of a tin foil hat wearin', WTF this friggin' game is totally rigged kinda guy, but heyzeus chreesto, I've never seen such tardtastic cards hit the river in my entire life.  Had it been real money, I would be destitute by now.  Check that...I would be MORE destitute by now.  After a while, it got so crazy I was going to take pictures of all the mad ass bad ass beats, but it was too dark for my camera phone to work.


Riggtastic.


Until next time, may the felt be with you.

posted by TripJax @ 10:07 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home