Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Brandy Hawbaker Is Dead, TripJax Is Tardy*

Sometimes I just straight up miss shit.  In 2008 I missed a lot when it came to the happenings in and out of poker brogs in general; however, I must admit this one TOTALLY surprised me...


Brandy Hawbaker is dead.


For those that don't know who Brandy is, dig this.


I'm not even sure how I came across the news, but almost immediately I had a moment of fear. You see I poked fun at Brandy earlier this year - let's be honest, I was really jabbing at Wawfuls - but I couldn't recall when I wrote the post; thus, I was worried I had been dogging a dead girl.  Poking fun at people can be hilarious, but isn't really cool.  Poking fun at dead people really, really isn't cool.


To that end, Brandy, if you are out there somewhere on the heavenly intertubes, I'm sorry for adding fuel to the fire.  Suicide isn't cool.  I've lost friends to suicide and I almost lost my brother as well.  I didn't understand it for a long time.  How could someone take something so precious as their own life?  But now I realize it goes deeper than I could ever understand; some kind of chemical imbalance that just takes over a person.  Fucked up.

Anyway, this isn't a pity party post.  I just thought I would throw that out there in case anyone else on the planet (who happens to read my blog) didn't know poker headline news from friggin' April of 2008.



Bring on 2009 in 3 hours.


Until next time, may the felt be with you Mr. GCox.


(re)Tardy*

posted by TripJax @ 8:28 PM,

2 Comments:

At 8:52 PM, Blogger lightning36 said...

Oh yeah -- BBT3 is coming soon, I think ...

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger TripJax said...

Either you are joking - which is hilarious by the way - or you are as (re)Tardy as me. Bring on BBT4...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home