Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



666 Posts


I've never been one to keep up with the number of posts I've written, but after reading Shamus' 700th post, I figured I would take a gander at how many I've written since my first post back in November 2004 - back when my blog was named Poker In Arrears.  I have to admit, when I logged into Blogger and saw the number, I was both surprised and disappointed at the same time.

My surprise stemmed from my last post being number 666.  Of all the damn numbers out there and I go check the one time it is the Number Of The Beast.  My disappointment was because I have only written 667 posts (gonna go ahead and count this one so I can get past that other number).  Having written for 5 years, you'd think I'd be well over 1000 posts, but the last few years have brought with it a sharp decline in posting.

I still plan to make that 1000th post (and beyond), but I'm guessing it'll hit in the next decade.  I hope you will join me along the way.

I swear post 668 will bring that Slingbox Pro-HD review I noted a few posts back.  In fact, I'm going to start writing it now.

Until next time, may the felt be with you.

posted by TripJax @ 9:58 PM,

3 Comments:

At 12:02 AM, Blogger cmitch said...

Shout of the Devil!!!!!!!!

 
At 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

6 is a lucky number in China (or so I've heard).

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger OhCaptain said...

Number of the Beast...IRoN Maiden rULeZ!

Looking forward to the journey to 1000!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home