Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



PokerListings Run-Good Challenge 2 FTW

A big thanks to PokerListings for hooking me up with registration invites to the Run-Good Challenge 2 events on PokerStars.  Unfortunately I missed the first event; fortunately I missed it 'cause I was in Kauai, so no complaints!  I'm geared up for the tourney today, which is offering two $1,500 preliminary 2009 WSoP event seats; so if you wanna watch me donk it up for a chance at a WSOP seat, come by today at 2pm EST on Stars.

One suggestion to the good folks at PL.  I'd reconsider the wording for your future tournament lobby headings.  This is the header for Event 2:

"Beat off the bloggers and take your seat at the WSOP."

Dang, they are making it tougher and tougher to win a seat to a WSOP event.  Now you have to beat off poker bloggers just to get an invite.  LOL.  That's just wrong.

Why do I get the feeling Wawfuls had something to do with this.

Until next time, may the felt be with you.

Posted via email from TripJax

posted by TripJax @ 11:47 AM,

2 Comments:

At 4:31 PM, Blogger lightning36 said...

wtg! Looks like you were the best at beating off. Good thing Waffles wasn't invited.

Congrats!

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger AVIGANOLA said...

Awesome great job!!!! Tony

 

Post a Comment

<< Home