Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Swine Fluck

Some of you have met ChickJax. She totally rocks for a white girl.  For those who haven't met her, just know she rocks.  That said, she's been getting a little whack job about the Swine Flu.  After learning about xtranormal from Julius Goat , I had to create the following video.  It was prompted when I learned about xtranormal and, at the same time, learned about SuperNats (ChickJax) facebooking our friend MTW about the pig flu.  As for the movie, yeah, I snuck a little Spies Like Us in there:






It didn't take long before I whipped out a scene from Anchorman:




Until next time, may the felt be with you.

posted by TripJax @ 10:12 PM,

3 Comments:

At 10:44 PM, Anonymous Amatay said...

Alright mate. Have you got any contacts that you have placed ads for on your blog? I was thinking we could swap contacts? I've made about 800 ish in the last couple of months from small ads. Email if interested amatay1@yahoo.co.uk

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger KajaPoker said...

It was once said that a black man would be president "when pigs fly". Indeed 100 days into Obama's presidency... Swine Flu

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Chix Jax is naked! WOO HOO! Hey, that is as close as I am gonna get to seeing her naked, give me my moment!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home