Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Took Down The PokerListings.com Run-Good Challenge II Today For A 2009 WSOP $1,500 Tournament Seat. Zing!

Just a few hours ago I mentioned I'd be playing this.  Well it turns out I won the damn thing.


Now I have to start thinking about travel plans and which tournament to play.  I swear I had zero intentions of going to this years WSOP in Vegas , especially given the cashola just dropped to pay for our 10 year Hawaii anniversary trip, but it is hard to pass up a chance to play in my 1st WSOP event.

A huge thanks to Matt and the good folks at PokerListings.  You folks rawk!

Let's Do This.

Until next time, may the felt be with you.

Posted via email from TripJax

posted by TripJax @ 4:52 PM,

14 Comments:

At 5:18 PM, Blogger StB said...

Congrats!

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger BWoP said...

Congrats!

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger TenMile said...

Good things and good people.

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger cmitch said...

Congrats!!!!

 
At 12:05 AM, Anonymous DrunkBlonde said...

Well played. Congrats! :)

Thanks for saying hi at my blog.

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger STeelerJosh said...

Way to light that candle...

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger Irongirl01 said...

congrats dude!!! Well done.

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger AVIGANOLA said...

Awesome Great job! GL!!

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger TripJax said...

Thanks everyone. I ran goot.

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

WOO HOO!

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger jjok said...

well done man! grats!

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger Short-Stacked Shamus said...

GG, sir! See you in Vegas!

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Lucypher said...

Well done, sir. Congrats!

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger PokahDave said...

Way to go TRIPJAX!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home