Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



World Series of Okie

So in this earlier post I noted my aspirations to make it to the 2009 WSoP this year.  To be honest, I don't care a whole hell of a lot about making it to the WSoP.  Don't get me wrong, if someone offered me free tickets to go (please someone offer me free tickets to go), I'd be fine with it, but as for working my ars off at making it, it's probably not in the cards.    


Quite honestly, I think I'd gain much more satisfaction from earning my way to Okie-Vegas.  With that said, so begins Okie or Bust.  I'd love to make it to the WSoP, but in a weird way, I'd much rather find a way to Okie-Vegas.  To that end, I'm going to blog every penny of my Full Tilt account from now to Okie.  I may very well fark it all away, but I'll enjoy it along the way.  Don't expect bank roll management or even rationality.  More likely I'll be terarded and drinking during my gaming; thus, just expect the amount fluctuate dramatically and my ars to be enjoying it no matter what.  Side note: I will add any ad money I get from Full Tilt to the mix.  If you don't like that, take it up with Waffles.


Let's get this started with a tab on my Full Tilt bankroll:


May 1, 2009
10:49PM
$160.15


I'll try and end each day/night with a tally.


In the meantime, in the honorable words of me, "now fuck off."  Just kidding, stick around for the show.  But fuck off.


Until next time, may the felt be with you.

posted by TripJax @ 10:56 PM,

3 Comments:

At 12:00 AM, Blogger Katitude said...

Man, I am so looking forward to seeing you at WSoO!!

 
At 12:16 AM, Blogger TripJax said...

LOL

WSoO.

Nice.

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger oossuuu754 said...

OKIE OKIE OKIE, OY OY OY!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home