Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Poker From The Fail (Me, Not The Tourney)

Played patiently, played aggressively and just plain played the other night at the BBT5 ~  Poker From The Rail Series on Monday.  When I got heads-up with a 5-1 chiplead, I could feel the TOC seat.  Still, I knew I needed to keep myself in check.  You see...


I had just recently gone into a WSoP Step 4 (to get to step 5 of 7) on Full Tilt the previous week and went into the heads-up with an 8-1 chiplead.  After a red hot tourney I ended up flailing in the end to take 2nd.


So of course after being red hot, including a 4 frush suckout against BadBlood, I got 2 tough frush hands to go against me, which pretty much sealed my fate.  Glad it happened against oossuuu754 as he's good people.  I'm ready for The Mookie tonight.  Bring it!

posted by TripJax @ 9:06 PM,

1 Comments:

At 1:02 PM, Blogger oossuuu754 said...

Was a good game and you were on fire. Take one down and I will see you at the TOC.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home