Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



The King is back.

Just call me Jay Z.

Instead of writing for Beyonce, I’m writing for TripJax.

I know that a blog shouldn’t be a chore but every time I saw my page sitting there with stale posts, it bothered me. So I retired. By the way its still there, I deleted everything but it still technically exists, so for the time being this is my new home.

Aren’t we all contributors on each others sites anyways via comments, chat, and the bad beats we lay on each other? Thought so…

I was never any good at this so don’t expect quality if you TRIP on my tab.

This just in…When DNasty joined Tripjax.com, experts were able to predict the new “worth” of Tripjax.com.


My blog is worth

A lot less now.

How much is your blog worth?



Seriously if you didn’t think Tripjax was a donkey before, he just made the biggest donkey play ever. Oh well. He will learn very shortly.

Later…

Labels:

posted by D @ 4:51 PM,

5 Comments:

At 5:26 PM, Blogger TripJax said...

Analysts predict 1st quarter earnings for tripjax.com to plummet from $.08 to $.06.

Thanks alot D...1st post in and i'm already as close to worthless as possible.

Still, welcome!

 
At 6:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

too many blogger comment windows open and I accidently posted to Jordans site...whoops. anyway:

--"Poker is what...."

Thats the title of my book I am publishing.

Actually its kind of a 'digital fingerprint' put into my RSS feed. Allows me to do a search for that exact phrase to see if anyone is stealing or copying content in some fashion. Not like I care if someone takes my content as long as they give me some kind of credit. For instance a quick search on google returned two sites.

But credit for that phrase came right from my pea sized brain. I hope.

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger Dave said...

I think a lot of our blogs are worth a lot less now that the UIGEA went into affect. In the past, I never got Technorati to give my blog a value. Now, it seems to work. Where do I cash in?

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

Let me say that I am very upset that High on Poker lost the bidding war. I am especially dismayed that DNasty insisted that if we secured him a selection of 12 different blow-up dolls of differing sex and species, that he would sign with High on Poker immediately. Currently, I have 12 blow-up dolls that remain unused due to this terrible sequence of events. I am considering donating them to a lower-income public pool as flotation devices, once I am done using them.

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger TripJax said...

Let this be a lesson Jordon. Don't mess with the Trip...you'll just fall down.

On a side note, you have my mailing address...I'll "relieve" you of one of those dolls...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home