Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



"33"

Just a quick update as it seems I haven't posted here in forever. Whenever that happens it feels like I'm neglecting a child. A couple of days away is fine, but after 2 or 3 days I feel like the blog is dying, even when that is not the case.

Our internet connection at home is on the fritz lately, which has seriously hampered any time at the tables for me. When I have been able to play poker, it is frustrating for me and my opponents as I'm constantly disconnecting. I'd rather not play than put everyone through that. G, that's why I ended up not playing last night, even though I wanted to. Sorry I didn't call you to let you know I wouldn't be there.

Moving on...

Yours truly turns 33 tomorrow, May 9th. I'll have to drink 1 (or 17) Rolling Rock's as a tribute.



Well, that's it for me. Wait, I need to qualify this as a poker post. The last time I played poker I made the final table of the Bodonkey event. I picked up KK and got it all-in against QQ. For fun I decided to root for a Q. A queen fell on the river to knock me out a few spots from the money. Time to adjust my strategy when it comes to who to root for during an all-in. Oof.

Until next time, may the felt be with you.

posted by TripJax @ 1:21 PM,

5 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Blogger Jestocost said...

Happy birthday, young pup. There's actually a Vietnamese beer call just "33," if you can find it and want to mix things up.

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

Happy Birthday, Trip. Your age is a pocket pair of crabs!

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger jremotigue said...

Happy birthday brutha

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger BWoP said...

Happy birthday!

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Irritable Male Syndrome said...

Funny, I turned 33 3 days after you, and all I could think of was "From the glass lined tanks of Old Latrobe...", too.

Good stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home