Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Wisdumb by TripJax

Today's lesson learned involves...wait for it...wait for it...poker!  How about that?!

This one is simple and if you've played online poker enough, you've probably been there.

Buying into a tournament when you know you don't have time due to prior obligations.

Maybe you have enough time to make it halfway through or even into the money, but ultimately you know you have to go well before the final table or 1st place.

Well here is my shocking words of wisdumb...

DON'T BUY-IN TO THE TOURNAMENT YOU TERARD!

If you are not in it to take it down, you shouldn't be in it at all.

You will either fonk it all away, realizing you wasted your money, or get a nice stack and lament your chances when you have to leave, again wasting your money.

So save your money and do something else before you have to go do whatever it is you do when you do that thing you have to do.  Yeah, I'm not gonna re-write that last sentence, even though I should.

In the past I've bought into tournaments KNOWING I couldn't stay the whole time and I always felt like an idiot when I was walking out the door.

So take it from me and stay away if you don't have time to play.

Until next time, may the felt be with you.

Posted via email from TripJax

posted by TripJax @ 12:12 AM,

1 Comments:

At 1:40 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

revolutionary

 

Post a Comment

<< Home