Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Mookie 3 Not To Be

Not much happening in my poker world these days.  I played the first event in the Bodog 2009 Mini Series on Friday, but only made it about 1/3 of the way through.  I missed last nights event due to July 4th partying, but I'm signed up tonight.  Hope to see you there.
Other than that, I played The Mookie with a massive 14 entrants and almost landed my 3rd title, finishing in 2nd place.  Let me just say, I don't care if there are 200 or 2 entrants, if I can win a Mookie I'll have a smile on my face.  Oh well, it was not to be as Lightning36 took it down.  Well done sir.  I'm thankful I did cash since my Mookie buy-in brought my balance down to $.24 at Full Tilt after recently cashing out my roll for upcoming travel funds (unfortunately not Okie-Vegas).
That's about it for me lately.  See you all at the tables.
Until next time, may the felt be with you.
[Mookie+July+1,+2009.jpg]
Posted via email from TripJax

posted by TripJax @ 7:17 PM,

1 Comments:

At 5:23 PM, Blogger lightning36 said...

I waited so long for Mookie victory # 2 that I will gladly accept it for beating a small, but feisty field.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home