Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



BBT5 TOC Ticket Punched

Just took down my 3rd Mookie and landed my BBT5 TOC seat!  I finished 2nd in an earlier BBT5 tourney, so this feels good.  I know if you've played long enough, you've been in a similar situation where finishing 2nd feels like last.  Thankfully this makes up for it.


I was actually down to 700 at one point, but tried to hunker down and be less of a terard.  Not long after I was cruising.


To those of you at my table(s) during the early stages of the tourney, sorry about being laggy on my decisions.  I was playing from my iPhone, so sometimes it would be slow.  I didn't switch to the computer until I broke the 10k mark if memory serves.


As you may recall, if you read my earlier post, I'm donating 20% of all my winnings from any BBT5 tourneys I play to Anna's Benefit, from back when BloodyP asked bloggers for help.  By my count, I think I'm at about $100 going to Anna now.


Don't forget about the remaining seats.  A big thank you to Al and Full Tilt for this opportunity.  Here is the info again in case you need a refresher...


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Below you will find details on all the events as well as the BBT5 banners

Tournament: Poker From the Rail
When: Monday, April 19th through May 24th starting at 22:00ET
Game: Deepstack NLHE
Buyin: $24+2 (or token)*
Password: 2010WSOP

Tournament: The MookieWhen: Wednesday, April 21st through May 26th starting at 22:00ET
Game: Deepstack NLHE
Buyin: $10+1*
Password: vegas1

*Winner also receives ToC entry

Tournament: Battle of the Blogger Tournaments InvitationalWhen: Sunday, April 18th through May 23rd starting at 19:00ET
Game: Deepstack NLHE
Buyin: Restricted freeroll**

**$2,000 Prizepool + 1st and 2nd place receive ToC entry

Tournament: Blogger Battle RoyaleWhen: Sunday, June 6th starting at 14:00ET
Game: Deepstack NLHE
Buyin: Freeroll for BBT participating bloggers

Battle of the Blogger Tournaments banners

BBT5 - Large banner
BBT5 - Medium banner
BBT5 - Small banner
BBT5 - Thumbnail banner



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I think it goes without saying, but damn well deserves to be said.  A big thank you to Al and Full Tilt for making this happen.  Al rawks!




posted by TripJax @ 2:21 AM,

15 Comments:

At 3:20 AM, Blogger lightning36 said...

Congrats on the victory. Very nice play at he final table.

 
At 6:27 AM, Anonymous smokkee said...

well done, congrats and GL in the TOC!

 
At 6:32 AM, Blogger Julius_Goat said...

Rockin' bockin' tockin' dude!

Way to take it down.

 
At 7:02 AM, Blogger Katitude said...

Congrats TripJax! Nicely done :-)

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger BamBam said...

Congrats and well deserved!

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger cmitch said...

Weeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger Easycure said...

Glad it was you and not charity poker boy from Kentucky calling button shoves with the hammer. Weak ass crap like that deserves nothing.

I was there, you played well and deserved the win.

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger oossuuu754 said...

Good job Trip, hopefully you and I a will can battle HU again in the TOC.

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger Astin said...

Congrats! And you did some of it on a iPhone? That's like the opposite of a 50" plasma!

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Awesome job, Trip! Congrats.

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger jjok said...

boom indeed. grats bub.....

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger BWoP said...

Congratulations!

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger Heavy Critters said...

KEEP WINNING! You rock, yo.

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger Fred aka TwoBlackAces said...

Great Job Trip! Good luck in TOC!

 
At 11:30 PM, Blogger PokahDave said...

Way to go TripJax...good luck in the TOC!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home