Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Wee Little Man

Very short post today...I'm minutes from heading towards Nashville (as mentioned in my previous post).

Did anyone else notice - if you watched the WPT Borgata Open last night - that Daniel Negreanu's feet couldn't reach the floor. On numerous occasions they showed an angle were he was swinging his feet back and forth without being able to touch the floor. He must be a wee little man, but damn that dude can play. He has a sick sense.

I was impressed by all the players last night. Some uncanny plays were made. David Williams really proved to me that he deserved his success in the 2004 WSOP. I also liked Arieh's play, except for his last hand where he dumped his chips to Daniel.

Most of all, I continue to be amazed by Daniel's play. Wee man or not, that dude is off the hook. He is great for poker and makes watching poker on TV fun. Good stuff.

posted by TripJax @ 11:49 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home